Offering Experienced Tree Removal Services
R & B Tree Service has over 100 years of combined experience and we are dedicated to offering professional quality tree services. Our personnel know the best ways to trim, prune, and shape trees including wind sailing and crown reduction. Protect your home by taking advantage of our preventative pruning techniques and reducing the risk of storm damage. We identify and treat common tree diseases, offering organic solutions whenever possible to preserve the life of your trees. If you need to remove a dangerous tree or overgrown branches, you can count on R & B Tree Services. We have the equipment, knowledge and experience to take care of any tree issues safely and efficiently. Call or text us now at 503-268-9575 or email us at email@example.com for a free estimate!
Why Choose Us?
- We are a fully licensed, bonded and insured ISA certified company offering you proper tree care, removal and pruning services.
- We don’t just remove trees, we make it our objective and goal to preserve trees any way we can. That is why we offer tree diagnosis and treatment.
- We offer preventative trimming services to make sure your tree stands strong during the next big storm.
- Our lead Arborist can identify common tree diseases, and he knows tree pruning, trimming and treatment plans to improve and extend their life spans.
- We are a certified commercial pest deterrent applicator, which means we can remove harmful pests from your trees.
- We offer emergency tree services
What We Can Do for You
- Provide professional on-time service
- Emergency appointments available
- The lowest tree removal prices for the quality of service provided
- Will meet or beat any competitors written quote
- Environmentally friendly and convenient practices
- Payment Plans
Dealing With an Insurance Claim?
We got your back. We have experience working with insurance claims relating to damages caused by a fallen tree.
Call now to arrange an estimate at 503-268-9575. We offer convenient payment plans which we are happy to discuss in detail during our one-on-one consultations. Every situation is different and our understanding of this allows us to customize a plan that is right for you.